[cc-humanrights] Last call for CCWP charter

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Apr 5 15:45:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

I should add I think the charter pretty much says that without
specifically using the CSR term.

Since that term is somewhat fuzzy, it is probably more important to make
sure the charter includes what we mean by that, and less so to
necessarily include the term.

What specific changes would it need to say that better?

avri