[cc-humanrights] session descriptions for ICANN53 BA

Stefania Milan netpolicy at stefaniamilan.net
Tue Apr 28 08:28:51 UTC 2015

Looks great to me. Wondering how to make the title of session 1 more “attractive” and pointing to new developments, given that in its present form it is very similar to the ones used in previous meetings.
Something like ‘Update’? I know ‘Moving forward” has been used already.
Minor issue, anyway.
S.