[cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call summary - 16 Jan

HIBBARD Lee Lee.HIBBARD at coe.int
Fri Jan 16 17:20:27 UTC 2015

Thanks to Marilia, Stephanie, Niels, Susan, and Stefania for joining me on today’s conf call.

I would summarise the discussion as follows:

-          Conf call on 20 Jan 13:00-14:00 CET to discuss scope and other elements for a draft charter of a cross-community working group (Marilia, Stephanie, Lee, Avri?, Stefania? agreed to participate on call).

-          Conf call on 22 Jan 13:00-14:00 CET to discuss progress in preparing/finalising: (i) the FAQ (Joy), (ii) summary of the CoE paper (Marilia, Stephanie, Susan), (ii) applied scenarios paper (Niels, Monika).

-          Securing the date, time and place of the meeting room, during ICANN52, on the drafting of a charter for a CCWG (Rafik, Niels).

-          Apprising colleagues from ALAC, GNSO, ccNSO, GAC, SSAC, NCSG about progress on ICANN and human rights, and secure their availability for a conf call during the week of 2 Feb to discuss their views on this and public interest, accountability issues etc (All).

For reference I attach the working docs so far produced by colleagues.
I would also invite Nicolas Rollier to organise conf calls for the first two bullets above (many thanks Nicolas).
Regards and thanks to all. Speak soon.
Lee