[cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call 30 Jan at 13:00 CET

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:40:30 UTC 2015

Thanks so much to Stefania and Susan and all others who worked in the FAQ!
Excellent job indeed. I posted a few comments to it for your appreciation,
sorry for doing it a bit late.

I think Stefania's questions are important and I just would add the
deadline for the document(s) to be ready and the strategy to disseminate
them during ICANN.

Talk in a few minutes.
Marília

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Stefania Milan <netpolicy at stefaniamilan.net
> wrote:

> the FAQ document can be found here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t2K2Ky7VQoWY4QERfs0SYzWTVFzfnr_33f1EJzSm0Ao/edit
> (note: it is a different document, as I couldn’t edit the other one)
> it is sort of consolidated till question 6 (included). Thanks to Susan who
> did an amazing job!
>
> I guess it would be good to know (from the participation to today’s call):
> 1) how long/short you want it to be (and I can shorten accordingly
> tomorrow)
> 2) what else to add/what to leave out
> 3) how to format it (and I will take care of it tomorrow)
>
> Again, sorry for not being able to make it today.
> Stefania
>

> On Jan 30, 2015, at 9:39 AM, Stefania Milan <netpolicy at stefaniamilan.net>
> wrote:
>
> the flyers are responsibility of niels and I. Been traveling with little
> internet (it is possible in southern europe too!).
> I plan to deal with all this first thing tomorrow morning…
>

> On Jan 30, 2015, at 8:58 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Lee,
>
> thanks for this.
> I am not sure if I can make it for the call. however, I would like to get
> the tentative agenda that we can share with SO/AC chairs (also I have the
> action item with Marilia to invite Fadi). I think we have the document from
> Monika, the FAQ, but still waiting for the flyer?
>
> Rafik

>>  Hello everyone,
>>

>> I am looking forward to speaking later with you today at 13:00 CET.
>>

>> Here are the call details kindly provided by our colleagues from the
>> Swisss Federal Office of Communications (below).
>>

>> Regards, Lee

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en