[cc-humanrights] Buenos Aires

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:55:10 UTC 2015

Hi

The BA schedule is up and there are actually three HR events:

GAC Human Rights and International Law Working Group
Mon, 22 June 2015 - 14:00 to 15:00
Room: Atalaya
http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-human-rights-law <http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-human-rights-law>

NCSG - ICANNs Corporate and Social Responsibility to Respect Human Rights
Wed, 24 June 2015 - 09:30 to 11:00
Room: Retiro B
http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-ncsg-human-rights <http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-ncsg-human-rights>

NCSG-CC Working Party on Human Rights
Wed, 24 June 2015 - 17:00 to 18:00
Room: Retiro A
http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-ccwp-human-rights <http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-ccwp-human-rights>

Unfortunately, the third one is programmed at the same time as the Cross Community WG on Internet Governance, in which many of us participate.  I’m wondering whether it might be advisable to move the WP up an hour or even to the morning, as the room is shown as free.  Up to you all and Rafik’s persuasive powers, but I think this bit of counter-programming is unfortunate, as the CCWGIG really has some important decisions to discuss as to its future.

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer