[cc-humanrights] draft agenda CCWP public session at ICANN BA

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Sat Jun 20 15:04:51 UTC 2015

Hi Stefania,

There is a summary in the report (attached) and I also wrote a blogpost at
http://www.article19.org/resources.php/resource/38003/en/issue-report:-icann%27s-human-rights-obligations
and
http://www.article19.org/join-the-debate.php/214/view/

Do you think these could work for the NCUC website? If not, I would be
happy to cobble something together.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9