[cc-humanrights] Draft presentations GAC & Constituencies

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Sun Jun 21 14:41:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've been asked to give an overview of our CCWP work at the GAC WG and
at several constituencies, for this I made a draft presentation. Please
find it attached. Looking forward to hear what you think.

The presentations should take a maximum of 15 minutes, including Q&A, so
I'd like to keep it short. Let me know if you thing something is missing
or should be reformulated.

I'll also work on a presentation of the report for Wednesdays session, I
will send that to you when it's ready for comments.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9