[cc-humanrights] draft slides public session

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Jun 24 13:25:12 UTC 2015

Hi all

Good discussion in the human rights session right now.

CSR and governance is a good place for us to start as it covers privacy,
human rights , etc., key issues for ICANN.

This report is a really good example (in its form but also the content
and approach) of the kind of starting area we might consider:

http://www.cisco.com/assets/csr/pdf/CSR_Report_2014.pdf#page=10

Matthew

On 6/24/2015 7:00 AM, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please find the draft slides for todays 9:30 session attached, all
> comments and/or additions are welcome.
>
> Best,
>
> Niels

Matthew Shears