[cc-humanrights] Initial CSR-HR Research OUTLINE Proposal

zalnieriute . zalnieriute at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:22:49 UTC 2015

Dear Marilia,

Thank You very much for Your feedback, and also for pointing to the Center
for information Policy Leadership initiative - this is indeed very helpful!

I understand that it is difficult to comment on the outline at this stage,
and I hope we can very soon share some initial drafts with You, so we can
turn it to the direction we want together. Indeed, someone who knows
ICANN's procedures well would be very helpful, and I hope we find someone
who can share their advice.

Great insight on the topics 4 and 5 - indeed lets see how we interlink all
these issues together;

Thanks once again, and I will get back to You soon,

Best wishes,

Monika

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute
Centre for Internet & Human Rights