[cc-humanrights] proposed workplan up to Marrakech

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Sun Nov 1 12:19:04 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot Niels for you efforts., I look forward to contributing to the discussions

I am new to this, and I do no know how well you guys know each other - so in case it’s useful, I will be at IGF in Joao Pessoa and am available to meet face to face and talk about next steps and actions in order to manage expectations etc…

regards,
Bastiaan