[cc-humanrights] REMINDER call Friday + homework - Re: proposed workplan up to Marrakech

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon Nov 23 12:38:54 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. This is a short reminder for our
call coming Friday as well as a reminder for preparatory work for the
subgroups.

So please ensure you had a call or an exchange of emails within your
subgroup to discuss the terms of reference of your subgroup as well as
a planning of the work before the call on Friday.

Please let me know if you need any support to make that happen. Feel
free to reach out to your subgroup via this list if you don't have the
relevant email addresses.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9