[cc-humanrights] Subgroup lists + proposed agenda call

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Nov 27 12:11:09 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope the work of the subgroups is getting along. I'm looking forward
to our discussion this afternoon at 16:00 UTC.

In the mean (with the great help from Maryam), we created mailinglists
for the subgroups so we can work efficiently and transparently.

I think we've added everyone that volunteered to the subgroups, but
feel free to assign yourself. Here is the lists of the groups:

1. - Continue and finalize work on visualization. This work aims to
raise awareness on ICANNs (potential) impact on human rights.

2. -  Document cases and examples in which ICANN is (potentially)
impacting human rights (for example RAA, UDRP, WHOIS)

3. - Advancing the work on proposing specific internal processes
and procedural aspects on how ICANN can operationalize its
commitment to human rights

4. - Providing input to PDP new gTLDs from a human rights
perspective

5. - input to PDP new WHOIS - Peter Kimpian - Monika Zalnieriute -
Stefania * - Jeremy Malcolm - Bastiaan Goslings - Pranesh Prakash
- - Ellen Strickland

I will report on this work on this (general CCWP HR) list:
6. - Operational - Organize five conference calls November 27 - 17
CET December 21 - 17 CET January 21 - 17 CET February 10 - 17 CET
February  26 - 17 CET - Request public and working sessions for
CCWP HR in Marrakesh - Setup mailinglists for sub-groups - Aim to
organize joint session with GAC HRIL in Marrakesh -

A proposed agenda for this afternoons call:

1. Welcome and introductions
2. Short evaluation of ICANN Dublin
3. Update CCWG Accountability vis a vis HR
4. Update ToR Subgroup 1
5. Update ToR Subgroup 2
6. Update ToR Subgroup 3
7. Update ToR Subgroup 4
8. Update ToR Subgroup 5
9. Update ToR Subgroup 6
10. Concrete follow up
11. AOB

Looking forward to talk to you all in a few hours.

Best,

Niels

- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9