[cc-humanrights] Subgroup lists + proposed agenda call

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:49:26 UTC 2015

Thank you, Niels and Maryam. This is very useful. Speak soon.
All the best
Marília

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Niels ten Oever <niels at article19.org>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I hope the work of the subgroups is getting along. I'm looking forward
> to our discussion this afternoon at 16:00 UTC.
>
> In the mean (with the great help from Maryam), we created mailinglists
> for the subgroups so we can work efficiently and transparently.
>
> I think we've added everyone that volunteered to the subgroups, but
> feel free to assign yourself. Here is the lists of the groups:

> 1. - Continue and finalize work on visualization. This work aims to
> raise awareness on ICANNs (potential) impact on human rights.

> 2. -  Document cases and examples in which ICANN is (potentially)
> impacting human rights (for example RAA, UDRP, WHOIS)

> 3. - Advancing the work on proposing specific internal processes
> and procedural aspects on how ICANN can operationalize its
> commitment to human rights

> 4. - Providing input to PDP new gTLDs from a human rights
> perspective

> 5. - input to PDP new WHOIS - Peter Kimpian - Monika Zalnieriute -
> Stefania * - Jeremy Malcolm - Bastiaan Goslings - Pranesh Prakash
> - - Ellen Strickland
>
> I will report on this work on this (general CCWP HR) list:
> 6. - Operational - Organize five conference calls November 27 - 17
> CET December 21 - 17 CET January 21 - 17 CET February 10 - 17 CET
> February  26 - 17 CET - Request public and working sessions for
> CCWP HR in Marrakesh - Setup mailinglists for sub-groups - Aim to
> organize joint session with GAC HRIL in Marrakesh -
>
> A proposed agenda for this afternoons call:
>
> 1. Welcome and introductions
> 2. Short evaluation of ICANN Dublin
> 3. Update CCWG Accountability vis a vis HR
> 4. Update ToR Subgroup 1
> 5. Update ToR Subgroup 2
> 6. Update ToR Subgroup 3
> 7. Update ToR Subgroup 4
> 8. Update ToR Subgroup 5
> 9. Update ToR Subgroup 6
> 10. Concrete follow up
> 11. AOB
>
> Looking forward to talk to you all in a few hours.
>
> Best,
>
> Niels
>

> - --
> Niels ten Oever
> Head of Digital
>
> Article 19
> www.article19.org
>
> PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
>                    678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en