[cc-humanrights] Subgroup lists + proposed agenda call

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Sat Nov 28 17:53:55 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone for the very productive call yesterday.

I would like to ask all subgroups to finish their Terms of Reference
within two weeks so we can put them on the website created by Maryam:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Subgroups

Please email the Terms of Reference to this (central) list, and I will
put them up.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9