[cc-humanrights] attribution report

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Tue Oct 6 20:53:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We're busy copy-editing the report, and while doing this we thought it
would be good to create an attribution / transparency / licensing
text, in line with what we agreed on the calls. Please let me know
what you think about this:

====

This paper was produced by the Cross Community Working Party on
ICANN's Corporate and Social Responsibility to Respect Human Rights
(CCWP-HR).  ARTICLE 19 contracted the Institute for Human Rights and
Business (IHRB) to draft this paper with input from the participants
of CCWP-HR.

This work is provided under the Creative Commons
Attribution-Non-Commercial-ShareAlike 2.5 license. You are free to
copy, distribute and display this work and to make derivative works,
except for the images which are specifically licensed from other
organisations, provided you:

1. give credit to the CCWP-HR, ARTICLE 19 and IHRB
2. do not use this work for commercial purposes
3. distribute any works derived from this publication under a license
identical to this one.

To access the full legal text of this license, please visit:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/ by-nc-sa/2.5/legalcode. We would
appreciate receiving a copy of any materials in which information from
this document is used, For this you can email niels at article19.org.

====

Best

Niels

- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9