[cc-humanrights] draft agenda public session

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon Sep 28 23:16:17 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Please find underneath my proposal for the draft agenda. Looking
forward to hear your ideas and criticisms. I was thinking of asking
more people to comment, but I'm afraid the number is already quite
high. Looking forward to hear what you think.

Best,

Niels

PS I did not confirm anyone yet.

Draft Agenda CCWP HR public session
===================================

Welcome and Introductions (Niels & Rafik) - 5 minutes

Update on GAC WG on Human Rights and International Law (GAC WG
co-chairs / Lee Hibbard)	- 5 minutes

Update on CCWG WP4 on human rights (Leon Sanchez)	- 5 minutes

Presentation chart (Marilia)	- 10 minutes

Presentation new report on Human Rights Impact assessments and CSR
reporting (Motoko)	- 20 minutes

Comments by Leon Sanchez (Chair CCWG WP4)

Comments by Greg Shatan (IPC)

Comments by Patrik Falstrom (SSAC)

Comments by Avri Doria (GNSO)

Comments by Olivier Crepin-Leblond (ALAC)

Comments by Wolfgang Kleinwaechter (board)

Q&A

Summary (Marilia)

- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9