[cc-humanrights] draft agenda public session

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Sep 29 11:57:22 UTC 2015

good point.
perhaps replace me with someone from the GNSO who does not support human
rights?

avri

On 29-Sep-15 05:06, Michele Neylon - Blacknight wrote:
> Niels > > Just a thought, but wouldn’t it be beneficial to have someone who
wasn’t on your side? > I know there has been pushback on the “human
rights” issue with respect to CCWG / IANA etc., and having someone from
that side of the house might be more beneficial. > > Regards > > Michele
> > -- > Mr Michele Neylon > Blacknight Solutions > Hosting, Colocation
& Domains > http://www.blacknight.host/ > http://blog.blacknight.com/ >
http://ceo.hosting/ > Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072 > Direct Dial: +353
(0)59 9183090 > ------------------------------- > Blacknight Internet
Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business Park,Sleaty >
Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland  Company No.: 370845 > > > > > > > >
On 29/09/2015 00:16, "cc-humanrights-bounces at icann.org on behalf of
Niels ten Oever" <cc-humanrights-bounces at icann.org on behalf of