[cc-humanrights] draft agenda public session

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Sep 29 12:35:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

Oh, I did not know you were in the group of people who did not support a
HR bylaw.

We all have questions about how a commitment is implemented, but i think
there is a divison between those who belive in the committment first and
working it out as we go.

And those who want to know exactly what the future holds before making a
committment to HR.

So I differentiate between

"I support hr, but ..."

and

"I support hr.
 I do think we need to discuss how we are going to implement this"

avri

>>> http://blog.blacknight.com/
>>> http://ceo.hosting/