[cc-humanrights] ICANN55 overview, welcome new members, and road forward

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:34:01 UTC 2016

Dear Vidushi and all, I do confirm participation in the call of the
Research subgroup tomorrow.
Thanks and speak soon!
Marília

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 7:07 AM, <vidushi at cis-india.org> wrote:

> Dear Gangesh, Aarti, Marillia, Monika and Renata,
>
> I just wanted to circle back on my email below. The Research Sub Group's
> first call was supposed to be today, 1st April at 13:00 UTC. As I have
> received no confirmation, I have suggested moving this call to the 4th of
> April, at 13:00 UTC. Kindly confirm your availability so Mariam can provide
> us support.
>
> I am posting on the meta list in case newer members would be interested in
> joining our work and have not subscribed to the sub group mailing list
> which is cc-humanrights-research at icann.org.
>
> Best wishes and look forward to your confirmations,
>
> Vidushi
>
> ----- On Mar 25, 2016, at 10:51 AM,  vidushi at cis-india.org wrote:
>
> > Dear Neils,
> >
> > Thanks a lot for this, its a fantastic breakdown of our progress at
> ICANN55.
> >
> > Dear Colleagues,
> >
> > It was a pleasure meeting you all in Marrakech and look forward to
> working
> > together with the various groups. Colleagues in Research Group 1 -
> kindly let
> > me know if the call schedules are fine as then we can work according to
> that
> > timeline. I will be sending an email before our first call with further
> > details. Do let me know.
> >
> > Dear Avri,
> >
> > It will be fantastic to work in coordination with you in re: the gNSO
> PDP on new
> > gTLDs. Does our first call, on April 1, at 13:00 UTC work for you?
> >
> > Look forward to hearing from you all,
> >
> > Vidushi
> >
> > ----- On Mar 20, 2016, at 6:56 PM, avri doria avri at apc.org wrote:
> >
> >> Great report.  Thanks

> >> Since there is a GNSO PDP on new gTLDs, of which I am a co-chair, I
> >> would like to insure close cooperation in these efforts.
> >>
> >> avri

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts
DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/