[cc-humanrights] CCWP-HR Research: Call for volunteers (reply by 8th April) + Call Update

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Thu Apr 7 09:01:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm a little confused about the division between groups. I thought the
research subgroup will be working on topics that aren't bound by any
ongoing policy process or timeline, in order to give the group more
research freedom. Wouldn't topics 3 and 4 be dealt with by the PDP
subgroup? If not, what will the PDP subgroup be doing?

Best,
Aarti

Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Fax: (+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .
www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> . *ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com
<http://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com>*|