[cc-humanrights] [cc-humanrights-ws2] Terms of Reference CCWP HR SG2 - WS2

Motoko Aizawa motoko.aizawa at ihrb.org
Wed Apr 13 15:40:50 UTC 2016

Dear All: Just a quick reminder that there is still a lot of information
missing from our attempt to gather all relevant ICANN documents for the
purpose of the human rights impact assessment. Please find below a link to
the Google doc, which was last filled by Chris LaHatte, the ICANN
Ombudsman. Anyone can access this document and input - including ICANN
staff! - so please have a look again and populate the document as much as
you are able.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15FMlGfhm6O4QOnJSMtV_KymaXPxQ_-WRc
IR7951uSjI/edit?usp=sharing_eid&invite=CPjPq9QN&ts=56c5e638

Thanks, Motoko

*Motoko Aizawa | Managing Director USA*
*M* +1 202 763 1503 *|**S* MotokoSkype11 *I* *W* www.ihrb.org *I T* *@
<haley.st.dennis at ihrb.org>**IHRB*
*Bogot*á *| **Brussel**s * *| **Geneva* *| **London* *|** Nairobi* *|
**Washington
D.C.* *|* *Yangon*