[cc-humanrights] call summary

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Thu Feb 4 20:12:46 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

Glad to hear your back! Here you can find an overview of the work of
the differen subgroups:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cc-humanrights/2016-January/000466.html

It looks like:
SG1 need a vizualizer,
SG2 is working on 4 cases,
SG3 is working on the Human Rights Impact Assessment
SG4 is working on gTLDs
SG5 is working on WHOIS

Feel free to ping on the SG lists if you're interested in
contributing. If you don't hear back, please let me know! It sounds
like there would be work for you in SG2 and SG5 !

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9