[cc-humanrights] Human rights statement

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:44:31 UTC 2016

Yes, Cisco and others are helpful.
After going briefly through the links and documents, I realised that we
have a bit different task for now. The documents are all policy statements
(much longer than 50 words) in accordance with Ruggie Principles, and
Ruggie outline what shall be there. We have only 50 words and it looks like
we have to make a statement on Board's commitment and further work on this.
50 words will be just a few lines (Niels, can you confirm that it's 50
words only?), so the documents have to provide us with the keywords and
general ideas that we are going to use for this statement. However, I think
the statement has to be very brief and focused, kind of "quintessence".
Just initial thoughts.
Cheers
Tanya