[cc-humanrights] Draft board human rights commitment / statement

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Wed Feb 10 15:23:44 UTC 2016

The board expressed in it comments to the CCWG report as well as on
the CCWG list that it wants to make a human rights statement, we
offered to provide a suggestion for this, and that is what is being
discussed.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9