[cc-humanrights] Proposed Agenda call today 1300 UTC

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Wed Feb 10 16:07:54 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Eh, was the timing of today’s call changed? I had in my agenda a ‘Please find below participation details for CCWP-HR Conference Call on Wednesday 10th February 2016 at 16:00 UTC’. But it’s very quiet on the NCSG Adobe Connect…

(and then after a bit of searching I found the below)

Anyway. Cheers, & until next time - I hope ;-)

-Bastiaan