[cc-humanrights] [Cc-humanrights3] Draft board human rights commitment / statement

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:27:01 UTC 2016

Dear Niels, dear all,
after reading this short email exchange with Michele, I realised that may
be we have to be clearer when we send the proposed wording of the statement
to the board. I suggest inclusion of the explanation "what it means".
Furthermore, after the call yesterday I am still not convinced that we can
be sure that the board wants to go further than the language provided in
the bylaw. I can suggest as an alternative solution that we send two
proposed statements: (1) the one we discussed on the call and which is
based on the bylaw (2) the statement on operationalisation and assessment
that we drafted after the call.
In this case, depending on what was the notion behind making this
statement, the board can either chose one of them or draft a combination of
two.
What do you think?
Cheers
Tanya

On 10 February 2016 at 16:29, Niels ten Oever via cc-humanrights3 <