[cc-humanrights] [Cc-humanrights3] Draft board human rights commitment

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Thu Feb 11 14:56:11 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

I like the addition of the human rights report.

The separate mentioning of FoE and Privacy might be counterproductive
since we argued time and again in the CCWG that human rights are
indivisible, interrelated and interdependent.

Finally, I wouldn't differentiate between a human rights policy and
CSR. I propose we focus on human rights first, because that is
something that might seem attainable,

Let me know what you think.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9