[cc-humanrights] [Cc-humanrights3] Draft board human rights commitment

Kimpian Peter kimpian.peter at naih.hu
Fri Feb 12 14:35:26 UTC 2016

Dear Nils, dear All,

In Principle I agree with all what you said, I initially wanted to put an emphasis on privacy and Foe to echo the Report which was presented in Dublin and to avoid a situation where we don't jump immediately into the most stringent issues which was pointed out again by the last report on HR. But I could live with the wording as you suggested as this is rather short statement and I fully agree with what you said about human rights nature in general

Best regards,

Peter

Dr. Kimpián Péter
kimpian.peter at naih.hu