[cc-humanrights] urgent - action required | agenda CCWP HR session & Presentations CCWP & HRIL session

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Tue Feb 23 13:10:34 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I would like to request the subgroups to write up a short summary of
what they will present at our session in Marakesh. I would like all
the subgroups to present at the CCWP HR session (Monday 13:45 -
15:00), but we will also want to present our work at the joint session
between the CCWP and the GAC WG on Human Rights and International Law
 (Tuesday 18:00 - 19:00).

What I would like to propose is:

CCWP HR session Monday 13:45 - 15:00

Welcome						5 minutes

Update on Human Rights in CCWG Acountability
(Leon Sanchez & Tatiana Tropina)		10 minutes

Views from the board on human rights		10 minutes
(Lousewies van der Laan, Markus Kummer, Bruce Tonkin)

Presentation of HR & ICANN vizualizations
(Marilia Maciel & SG1)				5 minutes

Presentation of cases in which ICANN is impacting human rights
(Pranesh Prakash & Vidushi Marda & SG2)		10 minutes

Presentation of template for Human Rights Impact Assessment and
roadmap for Human Rights Policy development in ICANN
(Motoko Aizawa & SG3)				10 minutes

Impact of new gTLD process and its Human Rights impacts
(Marilia Maciel & Pranesh Prakash & SG4)	10 minutes

Challenges and opporunities for human rights in new WHOIS PDP
(Stefania Milan and SG5)			5 minutes

Intermediary Liability and its impact on human rights
(Jeremy Malcolm)				10 minutes

It would be great if everyone listed here could write a short
paragraph about the content that they would like to present
(preferably even with slides) so we can decide what and how we will
present to the joint session with the  GAC.

Please send this TWO HOURS BEFORE our call coming Friday 16:00 UTC, so
we can discuss it there.

Best,

Niels

- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9