[cc-humanrights] Proposed agenda for todays call at 16:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Feb 26 14:18:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Please find underneath the proposed agenda for todays call at 16:00 UTC

1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Review Agenda Contributions for CCWP HR
3. Discussion about the agenda  and presentations for the GAC HRIL /
CCWP HR joint sessions
4. Discussion on possible strategies for human rights advocacy at ICANN55
5. Review Proposed Agenda for CCWP HR Working Session
6. AOB

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9