[cc-humanrights] Proposed agenda for todays call at 16:00 UTC

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:23:18 UTC 2016

Thank you, Niels. I apologize that I will probably not be able to join you
today. I am in Madrid in the NETmundial Initiative coordinating council
meeting. A quick update on subgroups 1 (visualisation) and 4 (new gTLDs)
follow below:

SG1:
The table that correlates ICANN's policies and procedures with specific
rights that they touch upon have been shared with several people at the
beginning of the new year. Feedback has been received with proposals for
changes and inclusions. These changes are being incorporated to the version
that will be presented in Marrakech. A designer has been contacted to work
on: a) a better visualisation for the table itself; b) an alternative
visualisation for the information on the table. SG1 did not meet since the
last CCWP meeting.

SG4:
SG4 has not met in the last weeks. The GNSO WG is still on the process of
structuring itself. The last meeting was dedicated to discuss leadership of
the WG (chair and co-chairs). The next meeting of the GNSO WG will take
place at 29th Feb, 16:00 UTC, in preparation for Marrakech. I am
responsible to go through the charter of the WG and identify the key HR
that are being touched upon (there is a large list of issues that the WG
will tackle that can be difficult to digest). I did not have the bandwidth
to do it yet. I saw Pradesh has been listed as facilitator of the
presentation of this CCWP SG. I will be happy to work together. Help is
much needed and appreciated.

Thanks and great and productive meeting to all.

Best!
Marília

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Niels ten Oever <niels at article19.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please find underneath the proposed agenda for todays call at 16:00 UTC
>
> 1. Welcome and Introductions
> 2. Review Agenda Contributions for CCWP HR
> 3. Discussion about the agenda  and presentations for the GAC HRIL /
> CCWP HR joint sessions
> 4. Discussion on possible strategies for human rights advocacy at ICANN55
> 5. Review Proposed Agenda for CCWP HR Working Session
> 6. AOB
>
> Best,
>
> Niels
>

> Niels ten Oever
> Head of Digital
>
> Article 19
> www.article19.org
>
> PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
>                    678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9
>
> On 02/26/2016 01:37 PM, Maryam Bakoshi wrote:
> > Hi Neils,
> >
> > Please who you have some time, could you send me the agenda for today’s
> > call?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> > --
> >
> > Maryam Bakoshi
> >
> > Secretariat ­Support - NCSG, NCUC, NPOC
> >
> > Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
> >

> > Email:  maryam.bakoshi at icann.org <mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
> >
> > Mobile:  +44 7737 698036
> >
> > Skype:  maryam.bakoshi.icann

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en