[cc-humanrights] Intermediary Liability

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Feb 29 19:28:58 UTC 2016

Niels

Good evening; I am just out of a session with business at the HRC in
Geneva (hosted by David Kaye); as an input to his Study.  This issue was
featured prominently (for good reason).  Thus seems an excellent idea.

Best

Nigel

On 29/02/16 17:57, "cc-humanrights-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Niels
ten Oever" <cc-humanrights-bounces at icann.org on behalf of