[cc-humanrights] To Do's - Preparation of Presentations per Sub Group

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon Feb 29 23:51:39 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As a follow up to our meeting on Friday I would like to repeat what we
agreed.

The following people will send me their presentation (for the CCWP HR
session) by Friday:

0.
Update on Human Rights in CCWG Acountability - Tatiana Tropina

1.
Presentation of HR & ICANN vizualizations - Marilia Maciel & SG1

2.
Presentation of cases in which ICANN is impacting human rights - Pranesh
Prakash & Vidushi Marda & SG2

3.
Presentation of template for Human Rights Impact Assessment and
roadmap for Human Rights Policy development in ICANN - Motoko Aizawa & SG3

4 Impact of new gTLD process and its Human Rights impacts - Marilia
Maciel & Pranesh Prakash & SG4

5. Challenges and opporunities for human rights in new WHOIS PDP
Stefania Milan and SG5

6.
Intermediary Liability and its impact on human rights - Jeremy Malcolm

Please send me your presentation as *.odf or a *.pdf file (not *.ppt or
pptx).

Furthermore the following people will send me their (very short (max 2
or 3 slides) presentation for the GAC HRIL & CCWP HR joint session:

a.
Presentation of HR & ICANN vizualizations & CCWP input to relevant PDPs-
Marilia Maciel

b.
Presentation of specific cases on ICANNs impact on Human Rights - Aarti

c.
Template for Human Rights Impact assessment & questionnaire - Motoko

d.
Update on Human Rights in CCWG Acountability - Tatiana

Thanks in advance,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9