[cc-humanrights] Marrakech Meeting Requests

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon Jan 4 19:15:20 UTC 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Because of the scarce space for sessions at the ICANN meetings (and
the high chance of overlap) I thought it would be best to include
Intermediary Liability this in the public session. Would you agree?

We could list the issues we'll discuss with a more granularity in the
description. Happy to receive text suggestions.

Curious to hear what you think.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9