[cc-humanrights] Session descriptions and Marakesh Update

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:15:07 UTC 2016

+1 to Matthew
The statement of the board contradicts itself: they are going to work with
the community but at the same time the way they suggest to work has no
community engagement whatsoever.
What is more important, the quotation cited from the board comment is their
suggestion of the alternative way to what we came up with in CCWG. So I do
not quite get the idea: are we going the way the board suggested in the
public comments to CCWG 3rd Draft proposal? Or am I missing something? I
thought we'd rather prefer the way that was suggested in CCWG report and
not the actions proposed by the board.
(And I don't think we can have both).
Cheers
Tanya