[cc-humanrights] call summary

Kimpián Péter kimpian.peter at naih.hu
Tue Jan 26 13:17:23 UTC 2016

Dear Nils, Dear Rafik, Dear All,

Sorry not joining you on teleconference lately but the beginning of 2016 in
the EU for privacy matters was and is extremely busy. Sorry again....The
good news that my Report has been approved by the TP-D, therefore I have
been nominated formally too to represent the TP-D and will probably able to
attend Marrakesh conference too. I also have the mandate to participate in
the "inter-conferences" work too, so I would be grateful if you could help
me a bit how the best I can contribute to the respective subgroups'
work...(I think I am member of subgroup 3 and 4)

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Peter