[cc-humanrights] Call for Volunteers: Working Group on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:43:38 UTC 2016

Hi Michele,

Absolutely right. This was the the subject of a long discussion in the GNSO
council. We came to the conclusion that only the issues relating to Rights
Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) not addressed by the anticipated RPM PDP will
be addressed by the new gTLD subsequent procedures PDP. So the bulk of the
discussions on RPMs will take place in a PDP still to come.

Thanks for making the clarification.
Marília