[cc-humanrights] last call - infographic ICANN & Human Rights

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Tue Jun 7 14:49:06 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I have integrated your comments and suggestions as well as I could and I
think we have a very nice info-graphic right now that we can present in
Helsinki.

So I would like to do a last call to see whether you all can live with this.

Of course this will remain a working document, but it would be great if
we can show this in Helsinki as work of the CCWP HR.

Looking forward to hear your comments, questions and/or suggestions.

Best,

Niels