[cc-humanrights] Our sessions in ICANN 56 - issue with meeting B schedule

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Sat Mar 5 13:15:11 UTC 2016

Eventhough I understand the rationale, I think it would be really bad if
the CCWP could not meet in Heslinki now that CCWG on Accountability
expressed interested in building on work and liaising with CCWP HR, same
holds true for the GAC, so I think there is a strong argument for giving
us a slot.

Who could we speak to about this?

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9