[cc-humanrights] GAC HRIL meeting moved

zalnieriute . zalnieriute at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:44:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

and our joint meeting with GAC is not on the NCSG relevant events calendar
that Maryam has sent to NCSG'ers. Hm.

Its hard to follow all different sources of info,

Best wishes,
Monika

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Niels ten Oever <niels at article19.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The GAC Working Group on Human Rights and Internetional Law session [0],
> which was supposed to take place now has been moved to Tuesday at 11:00.
>
> This has happened because several GAC members complained that the
> meeting was scheduled over lunch.
>
> This does not change anything vis a vis our joint meeting with the GAC
> WG on HRIL, which is Tuesday at 18:00.
>
> All the best,
>
> Niels
>

> [0] https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/sun-gac-hril
>
> --
> Niels ten Oever
> Head of Digital
>
> Article 19
> www.article19.org
>
> PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
>                    678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

----

Monika Zalnieriute, PhD

Melbourne Law School | The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

Center for Media, Data and Society I Central European University I
cmds.ceu.edu I

Executive Committee I Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I

Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I zephiroplatform.org

Centre for Internet & Human Rights I European University Viadrina I cihr.eu