[cc-humanrights] ICANN55 overview, welcome new members, and road forward

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Sun Mar 20 11:04:44 UTC 2016

And the first mistake in my email has already been spotted (thanks
Tatiana). Here is a corrected lists for the call dates and times:

CCWP HR Research call
April 1, 13:00 UTC
April 29 16:00 UTC
May 27, 13:00 UTC

CCWP HR WS2
April 8, 16:0 UTC
May 6, 13:00 UTC
June 3, 16:00 UTC

CCWP HR PDP call:
April 15, 13:00 UTC
May 13, 16:00 UTC
June 10, 13:00 UTC

CCWP HR call:
April 22, 16:00 UTC
May 20, 13:00 UTC
June 17, 16:00 UTC
June 22, 13:00 UTC

June 27-30 ICANN Helsinki.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9