[cc-humanrights] ICANN55 overview, welcome new members, and road forward

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Wed Mar 30 11:00:01 UTC 2016

Hi Renata,

Once we agreed on dates for the calls, Maryam, who is providing ICANN
staff support, will send out invites.

You can also find more information about the work on the wiki:

http://icannhumanrights.net

Am very curious to hear how and whether you think we can improve this.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9