[cc-humanrights] dates for calls and reminder ToRs

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Wed Mar 30 13:40:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Tatiana requested (with some good reasons that are probably applicable
to several of you) to make some small alterations to the proposed call
schedule.

I reflected them below. I'll ask Maryam to plan the calls accordingly.
If you have any issues please let me know off-list and I'll try to
accommodate.

Please allow me to remind you that I would like to you to prepare short
Terms of Reference for the subgroups before the call so you can agree
and finalize during your first calls and get the work going.

The terms of reference would be no more than an
Objective, Expected Results, Activities, Division of Labour and Timeline.

Please share the ToRs with this lists after you agreed on your first calls.

CCWP HR Research call
April 1, 13:00 UTC
April 29 16:00 UTC
May 27, 13:00 UTC

CCWP HR WS2
April 8, 16:0 UTC
May 6, 13:00 UTC
June 3, 16:00 UTC

CCWP HR PDP call:
April 15, 13:00 UTC
May 13, 16:00 UTC
June 10, 13:00 UTC

CCWP HR call:
April 25, 16:00 UTC
May 17, 13:00 UTC
June 17, 16:00 UTC
June 22, 13:00 UTC

June 27-30 ICANN Helsinki.

All the best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9