[cc-humanrights] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability Call for Volunteers

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Mar 30 14:37:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have a small clarification that we might not have reflected accurately in the announcement below: if you are already part of the CCWG-Accountability (for Work Stream 1), then you do not need to sign up again. This call for volunteers is directed at new folks who have not engaged with the CCWG-Accountability before.

Best,
Grace

--
Grace Abuhamad
Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?
LEARN MORE <https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability>. STAY UPDATED <https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability#status>. FOLLOW <https://twitter.com/icann>. ENGAGE <https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability#involved>.