[cc-humanrights] [cc-humanrights-research] draft vizualization HR table

vidushi at cis-india.org vidushi at cis-india.org
Mon May 9 09:25:18 UTC 2016

Dear Niels,

Thanks so much for this! The visualisation looks great to me, it does a fantastic job of lending structure to different ICANN processes. I like the horizontal flow!

I had a couple of thoughts that I think could be useful in developing the next iteration:

1. As we are aiming this work at newcomers, we could add some brief context/make the connection of each right and why ICANN must be involved;
2. I do agree with Corinne on the point of adding some background info about ICANN somewhere in the visualisation. This would make it easier for newcomers to add context to each right.

Cheers,

Vidushi