[cc-humanrights] CoE Report on Community TLDs

zalnieriute . zalnieriute at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:37:16 UTC 2016

Hi Niels,

What a great report! And very timely! Lets hope it will have some real
impact within ICANN!

Looking forward,

Best wishes,

Monika

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Niels ten Oever <niels at article19.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached the latest Council of Europe Report on Community
> TLD's which is highly relevant for our work.
>
> Looking forward to discuss.
>
> Best,
>
> Niels

----

Monika Zalnieriute, PhD

Melbourne Law School | The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

Center for Media, Data and Society I Central European University I
cmds.ceu.edu I

Executive Committee I Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I

Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I zephiroplatform.org

Centre for Internet & Human Rights I European University Viadrina I cihr.eu