[cc-humanrights] [Feedback period till 17 Feb] February 2017 Draft : Economic, Social, Cultural Rights at ICANN

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Tue Feb 28 15:58:33 UTC 2017

Shall we do a quick call on Thursday 14:00 UTC ? Would that work for
some of you?

Then we can discuss the paper, the upcoming session and the website
(sending link soon).

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3