[cc-humanrights] Draft 1 - ICANN and economic, social, cultural rights

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Fri Jan 20 23:47:47 UTC 2017

Hi Vidushi, all,

I'm new to this space, but I left a few comments in the doc. Two
questions that jumped out at me when I read the paper (and it might be
because I'm not so familiar w/how ICANN works) is what steps need to be
taken by ICANN leadership in order for its duty to conduct due diligence
be met, and whether there are sufficient measures in place to provide
access to remedy. I enjoyed reading it!

Kind regards,

Deborah