[cc-humanrights] Proposed Agenda CCWP-HR meeting in 50 minutes

Puneeth Nagaraj puneeth.nagaraj at nludelhi.ac.in
Thu Mar 2 13:51:09 UTC 2017

Hi Neils,

Sorry I have not been following the CCWP-HR for a while. But how do I get
on the call? Is there a link?

Thanks,
Puneeth

On 2 March 2017 at 18:43, Niels ten Oever <niels at article19.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please find underneath the proposed agenda for our call in about an hour:
>

> 1. Discussion ongoing documents
>         - Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
>         - WHOIS
> 2. Agenda for CCWP HR meeting in CPH
>         - Introduction
>         - Overview ongoing HR issues
>                 - PDPs
>                         - gTLD Subsequent Procedures
>                         - WHOIS
>                         - auction proceeds
>                 - CCWG
>                         - Human Rights Subgroup
>         - Presentation Catrhine Bloch of Danish Institute for Human Rights
> on HRIAs
> 3. Potential meeting on 14th or 15th up to 13:45 with UNSR Privacy and
> European Commissioners
> 4. Meetings with GAC HRIL
> 5. AOB
>
> All changes and suggestions are welcome of course.
>
> Best,
>
> Niels
>

> --
> Niels ten Oever
> Head of Digital
>
> Article 19
> www.article19.org
>
> PGP fingerprint    2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
>                    643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3

Puneeth Nagaraj | Project Manager
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi
(+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .  <http://goog_561379142/>
www.nludelhi.ac.in |  <https://twitter.com/CCGDelhi>