[cc-humanrights] Human Rights Impact Assessments

Patrik Fältström paf at netnod.se
Fri Mar 10 16:02:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I also suggest for people that do not have enough to read:

European Commission. ICT Sector Guide on Implementing the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. Brussels 2013. Report written by Shift and the Institute for Human Rights and Business (IHRB) 2011-2013.

<https://www.ihrb.org/pdf/eu-sector-guidance/EC-Guides/ICT/EC-Guide_ICT.pdf>

Disclaimer: Yes, I am one of the authors of this.

   Patrik